9 QUESTIONS WITH...TYLYNN NGUYEN
They say when you have exquisite lingerie on, you can conquer the world. TyLynn Nguyen did just that. The Founder and Creative Director of her namesake label knows what women want. Here she shares with us her 9 Questions With...
1. What do you do?
I am a lingerie designer, an artist and a model. And blessed to be the mother of two children.
2. How did you get started in your career?
I started my career as a fashion model first working with Bruce Weber. I then attended college and received my B.S in Science from the University of Rhode Island. I took some classes at a school called RISD to strengthen my ability in corsetry.
3. What do you love about your job?
I love the people and the mission I have to help women find their true potential in their God given sexuality and grace.
4. What are the standout highlights in your career so far?
Stand out moments have been Gigi Hadid wearing my Calla slip dress and being featured on Vogue.com and Harpersbazaar.com
5. Let’s be honest, what’s the worst thing about your job?
Factory visits. I have a certain standard for my business and the mess of a factory just urks me.
6. What is your advice to other aspiring individuals wanting to break into the industry?
Follow your gut and find a mentor!
7. Who would you ride a rollercoaster with?
Elvira from Scarface
8. Who is your ultimate dream shopping partner?
9. Three words that sum you up?
Compassionate, Focused, and Creative.
1. AG ADRIANO GOLDSCHMIED | Farrah High Rise Skinny Crop Jeans
2. YASMIN RAQUEL | Tailored Linen Blazer
3. PALM SWIM | Ivy Swimsuit
4. AG ADRIANO GOLDSCHMIED | Winnie Tie Neck Top
5. TYLYNN NGUYEN | Calla Silk Slip
6. GINIA RTW | Eva V-Neck Silk Camisole
7. MASINI & CHERN | Viscose Contrast Bind Pyjama Set
Leave a comment